I haven't slept more than three hours since I was five months pregnant due to insomnia and frequent urination. Now Luke is almost six months old. I still have insomnia and he wakes up frequently for various reasons. Currently, he is teething and I can't sleep; not a good combination. We co-sleep and I love cuddling with Luke but when neither of us are sleeping it can be somewhat uncomfortable. I may have actually sat up at 4am last night after waking up every thirty minutes, and said "for fucks sake." I felt like a bad mother for a moment then got up and Luke and I watched an infomercial. I feel nauseous a lot of the time and my head is foggy but I keep reminding myself that Luke is only going to be this little once. I'm sure I won't suffer any long term brain damage. Right?
H
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment