I know it's not just Hannah and Luke. It seems like the Tooth Fairy has been making visits to our babies and waking them up at all hours. And just when we got them to sleep like champions! No fair! There is something criminal about how new moms are teased with a child who sleeps through the night at 3 months, only to discover that it isn't going to last.
Watch out for using certain kinds of teething gels, try it on yourself first. Would you want to have a numb mouth? They need to feel their mouths for nursing. Why not just try a bit of acetaminophen or an all natural camilia drop? You can get these anywhere. I've seen the camilia in the Super Store or any health food store like the Big Carrot should have it in their baby section.
How long will this phase last? I hear they just keep getting more teeth!
Yikes!
E
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment