Sunday, February 14, 2010

Boob Juice

I thought that breast milk was supposed to start regulating itself after the first few weeks. Seeing as it has been six months, this is getting ridiculous. Would someone come over to my house and tell my boobs to behave? Please!! How is it possible to soak through the disposable nursing pads twice in one day? Child, you will have to start eating more!!
A note on nursing pads:
I really want to use the wool pads from Evymama. I keep trying to use them; sometimes they work, sometimes I leak straight out the middle or dribble down and out the bottom.  I even bought the washable cotton ones. That was a joke. The no name disposable ones fell apart on my boob. Literally. I was covered in fluff. The other disposable brands I find very similar, and they do usually work for me (but they are still heavy with boob juice at the end of the day).

No comments:

Post a Comment